FreeMusicDistrib will strictly follow the official YouTube rules in relation with YouTube Content ID service. Be sure you don’t use the service to monetize:
Non-exclusive licensed third-party content
Content published under Creative Commons or open / free licenses or similar
Public domain footage, recordings, or compositions
Clips from other sources used under fair use principles
Video game footage (other than the game publisher)
To activate Youtube Content ID on your FreeMusicDistrib dashboard and monetize your music used on Youtube’s videos, you need to complete the process below. Our Quality Control team will then review your request under 48h to check you meet the necessary requirements before activate Youtube Content ID on your FreeMusicDistrib dashboard.
Follow steps below to request your activation easily:
1/ First thing to do is to request permission:
* In your FreeMusicDistrib dashboard, go in tab “Catalog” then click on tab “Labels”
* Select the label name you want to approve, or create one.
* Then, click on tab “Permissions” and click on “Request permission”
2/ Second thing is to download and fill the form:
* Download form: Download here
* Fill the form with all the necessary asked informations (Label Name etc…)
3/ Third thing is to send us form fully filled by email:
* Send us the form to: [email protected]
* Please leave as Object: “Youtube Audio Content ID Activation”
4/ You will receive a reply by email within 72H (Except weekend) if your Youtube Content ID request is approved or rejected.
* If not, don’t hesitate to send us an email again to have more informations.
5/ When you received validation that Youtube Content ID has been approved, you have to distribute all releases on this channel (even if these releases have already been distributed on other channels, you have to do it again for this channel cause it’s not automatic)
Sell your music into world’s leading music stores and streaming services today!